Archilles Broke My Heart
On Friday night while I was leaving the house, a baby's cry drew me towards an unused door by our garage. There I found a cat, and 2 boys comforting it. Retna, who's visiting from Singapore, also came to greet our surprise visitor...
It is lost, they said. So we took it into the house, and in clearer conditions, noticed that it was a Persian, and it also meowed like a baby's cries. It also had an injured left hind leg. So I decided to name the cat Archilles, Archy for short.
That night, we were already getting quite attached to Archy, and the next day, we got cat food and litter to make Archy more comfortable. After getting Archy settled in, we decided with a heavy heart to look for it's owner around the compound.
Later that day, Retna informs me that she found the owner 5 villas from our's. I was hoping that Archy could stay with us. We returned Archy, and now we are all a little depressed.


2 Comments:
awwww... she is so cuddly!
love your house...
Can't you claim visiting rights or something?
Post a Comment
<< Home