Cranking it up
That would be my mantra for the year.
Yesterday I stepped out of the viewing-window-peroid on level 30 years, and into the land of the third decade. I turned 31. That's 3 Big candles, and 1 small one..
I tell people I'm 20 turning 19.
The babe of the department said i don't look a day over 25.
I believe her.
But seriously, I've already felt a change in me. I want to live, and not have the brakes on all the time. So this year, I'm cranking it up a notch, or 3.
My birthday party is going to be one big festival. (I'll just think that it was made to be that way...)
On 12th April, the department had a little spontaneous celebration in the office with song and cake, and then we had dinner in Old Dubai and ate Pakistani food. I love Pakistani food.
On 13th April, the guys bought me tickets for the Jamiroquai concert.
On 14th-15th April, I'll be going for a camping trip in Hatta.
(http://community.webshots.com/album/7217028nuwvVdYpJs)
By the way, I added a new blog called Talk Trailer. As you might or might not know, I am a trailer producer, and I love watching trailers. I go to the movies early just to see them. Anyway, it is an art and a science, and I would like you to tell me what you think as well. Check out talktrailer.blogspot.com or click on the link to the right.


3 Comments:
welcome back from your blog-break :)
hope your birthday celebrations are a smash hit steve-o.
we miss you!
alo babe!
Yeaaaaahhh! CRANK IT UP!!! You dun need a babe in the department store to tell u look youthful! You know you do!!! Nevertheless... dun care what the rest says lahhh! you're still my BAD BOY BENG! Keep that alter ego! hahaha! More power!
I hope the birthday treats you had were smashing! It's time to live it up! : )
read this as well... urs is nice n honest.... http://www.nabila-theworld.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment
<< Home