Hatta - Whata Advencha!
(click on pics for larger images)
Travelling 1.5 hours east of Dubai, we arrived at Hatta, a town famed for its natural pools and mountains. It was a welcomed retreat from the madness of urban living.
That night, we barbequed food and smoked shishas, thanks to Ameet my roomate, he's like the entertainment agent, always know how to have a good time. Take a bow Ameet!
This is me and new-arrival-Wilson enjoying the hedonistic chair and a good puff.
On the way to Hatta, some stopped to quad bike. I got a little adventurous and decided to take my jeep to drive around the desert. A novice at desert driving, I got myself entrenched 45 degrees into the sand. WHAT A RUSH! Some wonderful Arab brothers helped pull the car out. I learnt alot from that gut-wrenching hour of driving. 
I WILL BE BACK!


4 Comments:
aaaahhh! so best! What an adventure!!!! Wish i was there, it seems like a whole load of fun! And Yes, YES.. YES... i know my bro can be quite the entertainer... did he sing??? Burp the alphabet?? tell me.. tell me... :P he's looking quite contented with the shesha... cute as usual! : )
Thanks for the updates babe! I LOVE!
Glad u know you had a fantastic, Amazing, awesome time!
love the picture of you... can't believe you guys brough a shesha pot all the way out camping. Got my car stuck once driving along a NZ beach, had to get 5 pp to help push it out. Can't imagine how badly your jeep must have gotten jammed in the sand.
Sounds like great fun, glad you're cranking it up babe
- joons
whoa! wilson is there :)
what fun....
sounds good, stevey. glad you're back as well...
live it up! :)
(and hey- wilson is there!?!)
Post a Comment
<< Home