Anger Management
They say that Dubai traffic makes you a different driver, a very different driver. I now can see why.
Horrendous drivers who zoom down the expressway at 160kmh AND snaking lanes as they step on the gas, drivers who snail at 20kmh because they are talking on their mobile phones, drivers who cut lanes and queues without a blink of an eye. I hate bad drivers. "Bad" - for lack of a better word.
Last week I succumbed to road rage, for the second time in my life. The first time was in Singapore. This time it happened because it occured right in front of me. Without incriminating myself online, I'd go as far as to say speed, speech and certain searing noises were involved. I hate inconsiderate people who think their time is more important than anyone else's.
Traffic accidents happen EVERYDAY along the main expressway. People die in these accidents. In a newspaper report last month, statistics indicated that at least 1 person dies on that highway everyday.
God really has a sense of humor. In a twisted jibe at my rather uncomposed behavior, the marketing department were giving out cream-coloured carnation-like flowers for a PR campaign at the building entrance as I was walking in. The Big Guy was either trying to calm me down, or saying "fella, watch your temper before these are used for your funeral". I mean, HELLO!! I promise to be careful.
On another "traffic" note, last week I went go-karting with some collegues. The cars were awesom, the grip on the road was amazing. I really felt like I was an F1 driver that night. But thank God/Allah/Budhha/Zeus that i am not a professional driver, I suck at it.


5 Comments:
waaaahhhh!!!! So macho my bad boy beng!!!! Road rage... Go carts.. Formula 1 costume.. kekekek! Melting already.. sssiii beeeehh cannot tahan!
even if you suck at it you look pretty professional out there ;)
yeah! who cares if you suck. you look hot babe!
dude you need to go drive in Delhi. Your life will change.
on second thoughts, maybe you should never do that!
I want to go kart too! never have....though yup, you look kewl!
hi im CHeak Hong Ian, from singapore. was trying to find people sharing my rare surname online and found you. contact me at knight_in_rusty_armour700@hotmail.com please, would like to find out more about your ancestry
Post a Comment
<< Home