The CHEEKY Blog

The Way I See It...

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Homecoming

It is confirmed.

Collected my flight tickets today for a trip back home for the first time since coming to Dubai.
I'll be back in Singapore from I June to 15 June.

4 Comments:

At 3:01 pm, Blogger shakester said...

awright!

bang in the middle of world cup chaos, but heck- HELLO!

 
At 4:17 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think you should pack your racing costume.. wink wink!

 
At 4:58 pm, Blogger The S-Word Sisters said...

yay! Yay! yay! Me can't wait... u and me babe.. we're gonna BURN the dance floor! hahaha! After a few drinks we'll be the best dancers in the CLUB! : P But then again sweets... you sure can MoVeeee.... shakkkkeeee it... shakeeeee it.. like a polaroid picturee! HEEEEEYYYYYAAAAAAA! :P

 
At 1:34 pm, Blogger D said...

cant wait steve :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home